Upcoming workshops & webinars: (Dates TBA)
- CNU Library database tour
- How APA formatting can make your life easier
- Research tools, tips & resources
- MCAT Prep: An insider’s perspective to C.A.R.S.
Library instruction & information literacy instruction in the classroom
- Schedule an appointment with the library staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like assistance with:
- Preparation for a particular assignment
- General scholarly research skills
- Reading case studies or related professional materials
- Test preparation
- Other (ask us!)
- We can discuss library instruction session length, topics, group size and expectations. We are flexible, and expect to tailor our instruction to suit the needs of different courses.
- Between our physical and digital collections, we anticipate that the needs of our students, faculty and staff will be met. However, through interlibrary loan, CNU members can seek materials outside of our current collection. Visit our book and article forms to request your desired materials.
- The libraries at CNU consist of over 2,500 square feet of study space. At both campus libraries there are multiple kinds of spaces: collaborative group study spaces, individual study spaces, and quiet study spaces. Both library campuses provide on-site whiteboards, computers, and basic printing supplies.