COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Hello, thank you for your interest in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine at CNU.
Please visit https://myturn.ca.gov to schedule an appointment.
My Turn is where Californians can find out if you are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination, schedule appointments, and sign up for notifications.
- Vaccinator - providing injections to patients
- Vaccine Drawer - reconstituting and drawing vaccine
- Attending Physician/Patient Monitoring - monitoring patients after they receive the vaccine. Patients are to wait in our supervision 15 minutes unless otherwise noted to stay longer. You will also consult patients who may experience symptoms after vaccination.
- Non-Clinical Volunteers - assisting with patient check-in, guiding patients to vaccination stations, assisting with post-vaccination document, and light cleaning/sanitization.
- Patient Counseling - informing patients about the vaccine they will receive and possible adverse affects. NOTE: must be a physician, registered nurse, CNU College of Medicine student, or CNU College of Pharmacy student
Volunteer Sign Up