- Category: Science Camp
- Published Date
- Written by CNSU
- Hits: 9287
See a real live Mock Disaster as seen on Good Day Sacramento! (click here)
Preview Day Video!!..Click here
Summer Health Science Camp at California Northstate University
Invite your friends to join you at Health Science Camp for even more fun!
Here’s what some recent Campers had to say:
“The Camp was GREAT!” – Paul M., 15
“Keep on having AWESOME speakers!” – Alex C., 17
“Overall great Camp” – Marihya B., 18
Hear what parents have to say:
“My daughter was able to get a part time job due to what she learned (CPR) at the Camp."
– Oakridge HS mom
"Thank you for providing the opportunity for (our son) to attend the CNU Summer Camp. He learned a lot, had fun, and thought the food was wonderful, especially with his food allergies! We would highly recommend the Summer Science Camp." - Jesuit HS mom
PSAT free Sample Test just added—get special preview of new 2015 test format!
For High School students
Sign up now—space is limited!
"New Family N Friends Promotion--Buy One Tuition, Get One 50% Off!" *
* One full price tuition allows second one at half price. Both tuitions must be purchased in same transaction from CNU for Summer Health Science Camp. Cash, Cashiers or personal check accepted. Money orders also accepted. Returned checks carry a non refundable $25 charge.
-5 days of exciting new Health Science subjects and hands-on, innovative laboratory activities
-Strengthen your Health Science resume through rigorous and stimulating scientific subject matter
-Lunch and materials included; for info/registration forms click on links below.
- Tuition is $650 payable by cash, check or money order ($25 fee assessed for returned checks)
- CNU Summer Science Camp is being held at 9700 West Taron Drive, Elk Grove (just off I-5)
- Daily sessions run 8:45am—4pm; late pick up available for nominal fee
For More Information Click the Links Below:
- Course Descriptions
- Seat Commitment/Fee Form*
- Emergency Notice Form*
- Waiver Form*
- Summer Science Camp Flyer
- ADA statement
*Required Forms For Registration
California Northstate University is a fully accredited institution that is providing a unique educational experience for college‐bound freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors, and is being taught by University level healthcare professionals.
9700 West Taron Drive, Elk Grove, CA